Tuesday, March 29

Little Carla by Marc Jacobs


Alright, I'll admit it I'm a complete sucker for handbags. I just love them. One of my favorite designers is Marc Jacobs. All of his bags have nice clean lines and are made with quality products. Plus, he's an american designer which is strange in high fashion. I was just on his website, searching for things I cannot afford. It's one of the best sites I've seen on this big wide internet world we reside in. Just the code alone on this site is impressive. Even if you aren't interested in fashion you should check out his site. The bag I want at the moment is: 


This wonderful little baby would cost me 950$. Yes, Nine Hundred and Fifty Dollars. Why must the things I want be so much out of my life style's spending ability. If only I was born into money. goshhhh  

No comments:

Post a Comment