Sunday, April 3

I don't care if you're contagious - pierce the veil

I've been trying to think of the things that i care about all week and i'm having a really hard time. i guess right now what i really care about is trying to become a well informed person. i realize that this should be a whole long post about how all i care about is something that affects lots of people. but really i've been trying to read about things that interest me and to do things that benefit keeping myself active in all different aspects. i have a bunch of goals for the up coming months which include:

-reading the news everyday
-saving money
-getting a job i enjoy
-spending lots of time outside
-eating right
-reading a lot
-getting my anxiety under control

what i care about at this moment is keeping these promises to myself. i hope to do this by reminding myself everyday that i'm capable of achieving these things and not being a slacker.

1 comment: